Pocket Sketches | Mini Travel Sketchbook | Volumes 11-17
Introducing the three newest volumes of Pocket Sketches!
This is our take on the classic Field Notes but instead using high quality artist grade papers! These volumes are available in:
Fabriano Studio 140lb Watercolor paper (in both cold(textured) and hot(smooth) press)
Strathmore 400 Series Drawing paper
Onion Skin paper (a durable, thin, transparent paper made for typewriters. Can handle all media including watercolors)
The corners are trimmed to reduce the amount of wear from daily use!
The 3.5x5.5" size is classic and can fit easily in your pocket or bag. If you already own covers/folios to fit Field Notes, these will fit perfectly in those!
Each is hand bound and trimmed - the covers designed using public domain vintage illustrations.
- Limited Edition Volume 11: made of a woodblock print I hand carved and printed long ago- nature inspired
- Volume 12: Ernst Haeckel (mushrooms)
- Volume 13: Odilon Redon (skeleton)
Volume 14: Tsukioka Yoshitoshi (wolf)
- NEW Volume 15: Sandro Botticelli's The Birth of Venus
- NEW Volume 16: Cats (1847-1850) Utagawa Kuniyoshi
- NEW Volume 17: Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette by Vincent Van Gogh
- Fabriano Studio have 16 pages
- Strathmore have 36 pages
- Onion Skin have 60 pages
Each of these are hand designed, made, and shipped by just two of us. There may be imperfections/inconsistencies that only add to the beauty of handmade art supplies!